Your privacy is important to Alvord-Taylor. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Alvord-Taylor collects, and the ways in which Alvord-Taylor uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Alvord-Taylor may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services or requesting information; and
- any other information that you send to Alvord-Taylor.
Using personal information
Alvord-Taylor may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- contact you at your request; and
- send you marketing communications, if requested.
Where Alvord-Taylor discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Alvord-Taylor may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Alvord-Taylor will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Alvord-Taylor will store all the personal information you provide.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Alvord-Taylor is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to 72B Centennial Loop, Eugene Oregon, 97401